Terms and Conditions
Last updated: 26th June 2019
Please read these Terms and Conditions before using the https://www.mothersclub.sg operated by us (Mothersclub Singapore).
These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you are agreed to be bounded by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access the Service.
Our website may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Mothersclub.
Mothersclub has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Mothersclub shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
Register as Membership
By registering for the Mothersclub membership, you agree to be contacted by Mothersclub as well as our partners for possible future marketing related activities. (Interest can be withdrawn at any time.)
- Registration of membership is only applicable to mothers who are Singaporean citizen, PR or expats working or residing in Singapore.
- Applicant must be a mother
- Member will be entitled to enjoy perks and discounts from our privileges.
- A confirmation email will be sent once the applicant has registered as a member.
- Mothersclub reserve the right to change, from time to time, the services available to members.
- Each mother can only register for once. Duplicate found will be warned.
Mothersclub will ensure all collected data be protected under PDPA Clause Act. Mothersclub may collect, retain, use, disclose and transfer your personal data which are necessary for the purpose of providing information to our partners bounded by confidentiality agreements, undertakings or obligations, including but not limited to Mothersclub partners and sponsors. Click here to view our PDPA Clause.
Mothersclub Baby Box Terms and Conditions
- Applicants for the baby box must be Singapore citizens, PR, expats working or residing in Singapore with a minimum age of 18.
- Applicants must be a pregnant mother with at least 13 weeks above up to 28 weeks (second trimester) upon registration.
- Each mother can ONLY register for one Baby Box and must satisfy the eligibility requirement at the point of registration.
- Shortlisted mothers will receive a confirmation letter through email.
- A complimentary beverages session will be conducted upon the collection point for the baby box.
- Present your gynae card and the person must be applicant herself upon the collection of the box.
- Mothersclub reserves the rights of final decision in any case of disputes.
- Duplicate registration, inaccurate, or incomplete registration will be ignored and will not be entertained.
- Samples and products in our Mothersclub baby box may vary from time to time at our sponsor’s discretion and subject to product availability.
If you are enquiring on our baby box registration, please provide us with your email address and full name during your registration. Kindly email to us at (email@example.com).